Applying to the best IMG fellowship programs in the world is a right that you simply cannot deny yourself. Even if you don’t know all the ins and outs of the application process, you can still achieve results like you’d never believe when you accept the help of a highly experienced professional advisor. Whether you want to work towards a successful application to an internal medicine, cardiology or pediatric fellowship IMG students like yourself deserve all the expert advice and support we provide.
The Most Popular IMG Friendly Residency Programs
Different IMG residency programs are popular for a wide range of reasons, and it’s often the case that a particular university is considered the best for a given specialty rather than for medicine in general. Even if you’re pursuing an IMG fellowship without residency, you’ll want to know which institution can provide you with the best experience and career prospects. For your convenience, here are some IMG friendly residency programs for a range of highly sought-after specialties.
- Johns Hopkins Children’s Center offers a vast selection of medical residency programs in pediatrics, and you can find just about any niche that focuses on the care and treatment of infants, children and adolescents. The IMG residency programs to which you can apply give you a huge amount of experience over the two years you’ll spend working and studying.
- Boston University Medical Center is renowned for its rheumatology department, and you’ll be pleased to know that its medical research fellowships are open to international applicants. Even though you will find the rheumatology fellowship programs IMG friendly, an issue you might face is that they don’t sponsor H1-B visas at the present moment. However, they do participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- If you’re looking for hematology-oncology fellowship programs for IMG students, then Stanford University is one of the finest choices you could make. It offers a specific joint specialty program that enables you to spend a couple of years with the best specialists in both fields.
Successful Applications Tips and Tricks
Applying to medical residency programs requires that you follow a range of tips and tricks that you can’t find just anywhere. A successful application to your preferred medical fellowship program needs you to conduct plenty of research in advance, combining the knowledge of expert advisors with your own unique experiences.
Whether you want to join hematology-oncology fellowship programs for IMG students or you hope to discover rheumatology fellowship programs IMG friendly options are available if your application is good enough. Follow the tips below and you’ll get onto your chosen medical fellowship program.
- Learn how to write a compelling argument, mixing your professional experience with your personal characteristics to create a narrative that simply demands the attention of the admissions committee. This is how you get accepted to join medical research fellowships.
- Check that your spelling, grammar and syntax are literally perfect. Even the best applicants can get turned down by the least good medical fellowship programs if they don’t demonstrate a high standard of English. This is a particular problem for some international students, so get the support you need to make sure that it isn’t you this time.
- Ensure that you have all the required documents ready to submit by the deadline. You don’t get second chances when it comes to applying to medical fellowship programs, and the wrong document can mess up your whole plans. Pay attention to the list of necessary documents and cross them off one by one.
The Major Benefits of Our Support
Our expert advisors are perfectly positioned to help you in your application. No matter what specialty you hope to enter, we’ll find you exactly the right professional for the task at hand. Take a look at some of the most impressive benefits of getting support from us.
- We only work with native English speakers with a great track record in healthcare. All of our team possess at least a master’s degree, if not a doctorate.
- Our 24/7 support team is available by telephone or email to answer all your queries no matter how trivial you think they might be.
- Everything we produce is wholly original, and we give you a free independent plagiarism report to prove it.
- We permit you to request unlimited revisions to all the texts we produce, giving you your best shot at success.
- In the highly unlikely event that you’re not happy with our work, you’ll be entitled to your money back in full.
Great Success All Around the World
IMG fellowship programs represent some of the most interesting and highly rewarding medical career opportunities available. Even if you’re not sure that you’ll make the cut, it’s always worth giving it a try. Our experts will help you to prepare your application and write the perfect personal statement with which to impress the admissions committee. With our support, you stand every chance of success in your chosen field.
Make the most of your application to IMG fellowship programs. Hire an expert editor and boost your prospects to the next level!